14th Edinburgh Short Film Festival Open For Entries - International Showcases & Awards

A forum for sharing views on the art of film, video and AV sequence making as well as on competitions, judging and festivals.
Paul Bruce

14th Edinburgh Short Film Festival Open For Entries - International Showcases & Awards

Post by Paul Bruce »

The 14th edition of the ESFF with more short film screenings in Edinburgh, International Film Festival showcases, trophies, awards and industry networking.

We're also programming showcases of our best films for our international film festival partners across Europe.

Max Length 25 minutes, international films welcomed, all genres eligible.

Early Bird Deadline: Friday Feb 23rd
Regular Deadline: Friday May 17th
Late Deadline: Friday June 21st

https://www.edinburghshortfilmfestival. ... ilmmakers/
Martin Evans

Re: 14th Edinburgh Short Film Festival Open For Entries - International Showcases & Awards

Post by Martin Evans »

Too late for the Jan/Feb FVM but I've left myself a note for the issue after which I start work on soon.
Howard-Smith

Re: 14th Edinburgh Short Film Festival Open For Entries - International Showcases & Awards

Post by Howard-Smith »

Thanks for drawing this festival to our attention. I’ve just submitted my latest film called DO IT, HARRY.
Michael Slowe

Post by Michael Slowe »

Yes Howard, sounds a good Festival but do you really want to go all the way up to Edinburgh if they do screen your film? I now only enter when the event is not just on line and where I can easily attend if by chance my film is selected to be screened, sadly very rare for me nowadays.
Howard-Smith

Post by Howard-Smith »

Michael, I doubt that I would travel all that way but winning some kind of award would nevertheless please me so I think it’s worthwhile for me to enter.