congratulations

A forum for sharing views on the art of film, video and AV sequence making as well as on competitions, judging and festivals.
Jon Pegg

congratulations

Post by Jon Pegg »

To Howard Smith and Sutton Coldfield movie makers both picked up awards at The Birmingham Film Festival which isnt an easy festival to crack.
Howard-Smith

Re: congratulations

Post by Howard-Smith »

Many thanks Jon. Yes BFF was a great event. My young star Alex Bullock picked up the award for Best Young Male Actor for ‘Frankie’ and he of course gets to keep the trophy so technically I went home empty-handed but happy nevertheless.
Unlike this year’s BIAFF weekend, when none of my nine entries was shown, I had two films screened at BFF on the gigantic screen at Millennium Point Cinema in front of a decently sized audience. All very exciting.
TimStannard

Post by TimStannard »

Congrats to all. Ensemble cast, eh, Jon? Becoming a bit of a habit!
Tim
Proud to be an amateur film maker - I do it for the love of it
Jon Pegg

Post by Jon Pegg »

TimStannard wrote: Fri Nov 18, 2022 4:24 pm Congrats to all. Ensemble cast, eh, Jon? Becoming a bit of a habit!
I should be a casting director I just know who fits where :D Credit to the cast on The Bench three of them had never done any film work before only amateur theatre so they were especially impressive