6.5 Tutorial

A forum to share ideas and opinions on the equipment and technical aspects of film, video and AV making.
Roy

6.5 Tutorial

Post by Roy »

Hi. Has anybody got a tutorial Disc for Adobe After Effects 6.5 If so would they be willing to send me a copy. I ordered and paid for such a disc on Ebay from a company in California, that was over two weeks ago and the item has never arrived and the company has never replied to my Emails. Hence a dispute. In the meantime I'm stuck with a programme with which I have no idea how to use. Roy
Chrisbitz

Re: 6.5 Tutorial

Post by Chrisbitz »

Have a look here. A complete basic 10-part training package!

it's possibly better than what you wanted, and it's free!

http://www.videocopilot.net/basic/

hope it helps,

Chris.
I like to make films, this is- my Youtube account. What's yours?

"all of the above is nothing more than nonsensical ramblings, and definately should NOT be misconstrued as anyone's official policy"
billyfromConsett

Post by billyfromConsett »

Pm me your address and I'll send you something
Roy

Post by Roy »

Thanks Chris for info. I have tried to view this tutorial but I can't view it without it stopping and starting continually, like a car with kangeroo petrol. That's why I need it on Disc. I think my download speed is so erratic.
Chrisbitz

Post by Chrisbitz »

if your download is erratic, you can press the pause button, and go and make a cup of tea. While you're having tea, it will continue to download, and subsequently play fine.
I like to make films, this is- my Youtube account. What's yours?

"all of the above is nothing more than nonsensical ramblings, and definately should NOT be misconstrued as anyone's official policy"
Roy

Post by Roy »

Thanks for the tip Chris. It works. Roy