Eumig Spare parts

IAC General Discussions
Roy

Eumig Spare parts

Post by Roy »

Does anyone know of any companies or dealers who can supply spare parts for Eumig 8mm cine projectors
Blue Audio Visual

Post by Blue Audio Visual »

Which parts are you after? Belts?
Roy

Eumig spare parts

Post by Roy »

I'm looking for Gate assembly for dual guage model Eumig 800 series. mainly front pressure pad. Also I want a front gate pressure pad for the Bauer T510 stereo super 8mm projector. ROY
Blue Audio Visual

Why not try AXCO instruments, although I'm not 100% sure if they're still trading.

AXCO
228 Regents Park Road
Finchley
London
N3 3HP
Tel: 0208 346 830

Bart
Roy

Post by Roy »

Hi Bart. Tried phoning AXA. Number not reconised. Either changed number or out of business. Thanks anyway. Roy
Dave Watterson

Post by Dave Watterson »

Roy the number is
020 8346 8302 - there was a final 2 missing on the earlier post.

A quick Google search on AXCO +"Regents Park" presents lots of local business listings which includes them ... the power of the internet!

Dave
Blue Audio Visual

That's the danger of "copy-&-paste', my fault I left out the last digit!

Bart
Roy

Post by Roy »

Thanks Dave and Bart. I have contacted Axco with the correct phone number and I think they can help. Roy
Roy

Post topic

Post by Roy »

Just a quickie to thank Bart and Dave for the information. Axco have now completed the job of making a new Gate assembly. So if anyone else has problems with Eumig spares try Axco, they may be able to help. Roy :lol:
Roy

Post Subject

Post by Roy »

Just to let you know that I have received the Eumig gate assembly from Axco and the machine now works okay and so I can get on with transfering films to video. I have other projectors but the Eumig is the only one that plays back at 16.2/3rd speed which avoids flicker on the video. Axco tell me they can do repairs on other makes of projectors as well. I hope this information might be useful to you. Roy :lol: