Green screen and TicTok

A forum to share ideas and opinions on the equipment and technical aspects of film, video and AV making.
edin

Green screen and TicTok

Post by edin »

For a family fun day we wish to try something different for the younger members. Can we use the clubs green screen to shoot a person against with their body covered in a green fabric, only their head will show. The video will then be shot on a smartphone and imported into TikTok, where additional special effects can be added. Can the above be done and is there any other variations on this theme using a real green screen and TicTok? (Just a suggestion - if you don’t know please consult a younger member of your family).
John Simpson

Re: Green screen and TicTok

Post by John Simpson »

I have recently been messing with live greenscreen apps on the iphone. And found "Green Screen Live Video" quite good. The free version has just a bit of writing on the end result. The way I got hold of it to edit it was, upload it to YouTube from the iphone and then trim it in the YouTube editor (which returned to the site about a year ago). From YouTube then if I want I can download it using Y2mate a good free YouTube downloader. (I have also been experimenting with TicTok and Snapchat which I will comment on later)

In this trial video I painted the wall pale green matt emulsion - note the white light switch just above my head!

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LDJMFhi ... ohnSimpson[/youtube]