A warm welcome to all. Here we talk about films, which people put onto YouTube or Vimeo and embed here. The idea is to allow useful, friendly discussion.
artspeck

Post by artspeck »

Hi everyone,
I'm a newbie here as a member, but have been reading your posts for some time now.
I also get lots of free tutorials and advice from yapperdesign.com
These young Belgians have just expanded their website to include a forum.
Why not take a look and join in the discussions?
Please give them all the support you can to get this forum off the ground.
I will be recommending this site to their members, so hopefully everyone can benefit.
Thank you all so much for sharing all your knowledge.
Art Speck
Dave Watterson

Re: New member

Post by Dave Watterson »

Hi Art,

Welcome aboard. With your experience you can teach us a lot about websites, let alone movies!

I just popped over to Yapper and watched Jordy's tutorial on creating a Cinematic Film Look in Adobe Premiere Pro. I was impressed. Jody may not have the smooth flowing chat of a professional demonstrator ... but that is a plus for me. I distrust people who make it all seem too easy. His English is very good (one hiccup while he tried to remember the word "wheel") and his presentation is clear. This was a tough one because trying to show the effect of colour tweaking on a tiny screen is hard enough, but to then have that mediated by YouTube and computer screens makes it difficult to see very fine changes. But I learned a lot. I'll be back there to study more.

Nice one, Art. Thanks.

Dave