Sound effects.

A warm welcome to all. Here we talk about films, which people put onto YouTube or Vimeo and embed here. The idea is to allow useful, friendly discussion.
stingman

Sound effects.

Post by stingman »

Dear all,

I`ve just finished a spoof interview. i`m going to mix up the answers to the questions to make it funny.

I got hold of a good theme tune for this interview. I am now looking for free sound effects on the internet to download.
For example, clapping, cheering, boos and anything else funny and to add to the realism.

Where do some of you guys go?

Be good......

Stingman
Ian Gardner
Film Maker
billyfromConsett

Post by billyfromConsett »

Hey I've been good. I've found a thread that was hidden on our forum from a long time ago - October. viewtopic.php?t=2170

Hope the film sounds good.
Last edited by billyfromConsett on Fri Dec 12, 2008 6:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dave Watterson

Post by Dave Watterson »

Hi Ian,

This movie sounds like fun.

For sound fx try

for a start.

Dave
stingman

Post by stingman »

Cool Guys! You do spoil me :D :) !
I`ll take a look next week. I`m gradually getting all the sound effects and corny intro`s with a `Parky` Theme Tune to start with. I`m gradually adding sound effects to my library of sounds. There will be cheering, clapping, Boo`s etc. I may even add audience shots making a few people look like lots. I have filmed alot of stuff in our church, so I have a few of these.

The spoof (the interview) was going to spoof our Pastor (it is him we interviewed) But he knows about it so were going to add more to the interview and then the spoof will be on the congregation.

I`m going to start editing it in January, as I don`t have room on my HD to store it all.

Thanks.

Stingman
Ian Gardner
Film Maker