Edinburgh Short Film Festival 2021 Now Open For Entries! International Showcases & Film Awards

A forum for sharing views on the art of film, video and AV sequence making as well as on competitions, judging and festivals.
Paul Bruce

Edinburgh Short Film Festival 2021 Now Open For Entries! International Showcases & Film Awards

Post by Paul Bruce »

The 10th Anniversary edition of the ESFF with more short film screenings in Edinburgh,
International Film Festival showcases, trophies, cash prizes and awards!

We're also excited to be programming showcases of our best films for our 2021 partners:

Adriatic Film Festival
Budapest Short Film Festival
Firenze FilmCorti
Krakow Int. Film Festival Etiuda & Anima
Cortoglobo Film Festival
and Manipulate Theatre & Animation Festival!

Max Length 25 minutes, international films welcomed, all genres eligible.

Early Bird Deadline: Monday Feb 22nd
Regular Deadline: Monday 17 May
Late Deadline: Monday June 21st

Open for entries online

https://www.edinburghshortfilmfestival. ... ilmmakers/
Howard-Smith

Re: Edinburgh Short Film Festival 2021 Now Open For Entries! International Showcases & Film Awards

Post by Howard-Smith »

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. I’ve just entered my latest film ‘Sean’.
Michael Slowe

Re: Edinburgh Short Film Festival 2021 Now Open For Entries! International Showcases & Film Awards

Post by Michael Slowe »

As he's entered one so will I - with little hope of success I might add, old age is catching up with me fast!
TimStannard

Post by TimStannard »

Good luck to both of you. i've not produced anything (original) of quality since 2018!
Tim
Proud to be an amateur film maker - I do it for the love of it