magix movie edit pro

A forum to share ideas and opinions on the equipment and technical aspects of film, video and AV making.
Roy1

magix movie edit pro

Post by Roy1 »

HI. As Magix are offering this programme at a very reasonable price I am thinking of using it. I have looked at tutorials offered by various people including Magix themselves and it seems to need a very hard learning curve and I can't understand the tutors. E.G. i can't follow how to import clips from a PC harddrive. They all talk about you have to use the Media Pool. but they don't tell you how to put your clips in to the Media Pool. Can anyone tell me about a simple beginners tutorial which shows how to do things using simple language. Thanks for any help
Michael Slowe

Re: magix movie edit pro

Post by Michael Slowe »

No, but I can tell you that the simplest and best editing system is still Media 100, which I have used ever since I switched from 16mm film to digital. It is not now being updated by Boris and you can get it free (I think). If I can use it, anyone can!!
Geof Caudwell

Post by Geof Caudwell »

Hi Roy,
Are you still having problems with Magix ? I have used it for many years and may be able to help.
Geof
Dave Watterson

Post by Dave Watterson »

Geof (and Roy) I am sorry for the delay in approving the above message ... just age and stupidity on my part. I apologise.
Michael Slowe

Post by Michael Slowe »

Not age David, surely?