Pinacle Studio 23 (Basic) audio panning

A forum to share ideas and opinions on the equipment and technical aspects of film, video and AV making.
Peter Copestake

Pinacle Studio 23 (Basic) audio panning

Post by Peter Copestake »

On another part of this forum there's discussion about what the IAC is for. I'd just like to say that this forum is worth everything else the IAC offers put together.
As I've often said here my 2nd hand Adobe Premiere 6.5 does all I ever want for my own productions but others move on, use different formats which have to be converted for me to be able to use them, so I was persuaded by a colleague who has used earlier versions to get PS 23 and a new computer with Windows 10 so my security was up to date.
Computer great. Pinnacle 23 - why on earth ...?
Editing sound on the timeline and clicking on appropriate button I get "displays the audio mixer including panning ..." and in the user guide "to open the panner click grid icon in the track header".
Trouble is I can't see the grid icon.

Can anyone advise, because I am left thinking I can't do this in the basic verion of Studio
Peter Copestake
ned c

Re: Pinacle Studio 23 (Basic) audio panning

Post by ned c »

Hi Peter; If you have not all ready checked visit YouTube type in Pinnacle 23 and a number of tutorials will appear. YouTube is the first place I go to when I have a question about anything!
ned c
Peter Copestake

Re: Pinacle Studio 23 (Basic) audio panning

Post by Peter Copestake »

Thanks Ned. They haven't much on 23 yet and it's mostly about the video. Even the user guide has illustrations that seem to refer to earlier versions.
Peter.
Peter Copestake