PROBLEM WITH CANON MG6300 PRINTER

A forum to share ideas and opinions on the equipment and technical aspects of film, video and AV making.
Roy1

PROBLEM WITH CANON MG6300 PRINTER

Post by Roy1 »

Hi. Is there anybody who uses this printer to make DVD disc labels. All of a sudden I can't make a label from a blank label image. All the offered backgrounds work ok. A few days ago I could make my own designs on a blank disc image but no more. I can select and add an image ok, but when I try to select a layoutframe and drag it to the disc image nothing happens. As something is wrong does it mean I have to re-install the canon printer?
Dave Watterson

Re: PROBLEM WITH CANON MG6300 PRINTER

Post by Dave Watterson »

Just to be clear, Roy, are you using the Canon "Easy-PhotoPrint EX" program or something else such as "CD-LabelPrint"?
Which version of Windows are you using?
Roy1

Post by Roy1 »

DAVE. I am using Windows 7 home version. I am using the IMAGE GARDEN programe A part of Canon's programme where you select label disc. You can choose template of different backgrounds to place pics and text in designated places on the disc image. You can also select a blank background and place text and images where you wish. I have made several labels using the last method but now I can't. After selecting a picture you have to click onto a button named Text or layout frame. You select which you want and an empty frame is supposed to appear on the disc image and then you drag the selected picture onto the empty frame. This is where it doesn't work any more. The empty frame no longer appears.
Roy1

Post by Roy1 »

HI DAVE. I'm happy to tell you that I have solved (by accident) my problem with making the disc label. It was a silly little error on my part. Thanks for your interest.
Dave Watterson

Post by Dave Watterson »

I am just glad you got it sorted ... I usually use CD-LabelPrint and would have had to go back to my Canon installation and check out their version.