SPECIAL SOFTWARE

A forum to share ideas and opinions on the equipment and technical aspects of film, video and AV making.
Lee Prescott

SPECIAL SOFTWARE

Post by Lee Prescott »

:roll:

Hi all computer whizzo's:

A friend of mine is trying to find some software which will enable him to introduce "a book with turning pages" -----
but also with the capability of placing still or moving pictures both on its cover and within its pages.

Now, do any of you know of such software?

I'd appreciate if possible a speedy response - his project is somewhat held up.

(He lives abroad in a 3rd world country so I'd like to help him if possible).

Many thanks in advance for any responses.

LEE.
Dave Watterson

Re: SPECIAL SOFTWARE

Post by Dave Watterson »

Sorry, Lee, it feels as if we need more details. Is this to be the title sequence of a film? Or does he want an alternative to a PowerPoint presentation?
Peter B

Post by Peter B »

I think I know what your friend is looking for Lee.
Do a Google search for 'flip book software' there's quite a few programs around, some are free, some you have to pay for.
My attempts at videos & AV sequences can be found on my website- http://www.dragon-sanctuary.co.uk
Lee Prescott

Post by Lee Prescott »

Hi Dave and Peter B

Thanks for your replies: Dave, I understand that he needs such a sequence for the title of the video he's working on.

Thanks also Peter I'll pass the info. on immediately. Although he's savvy so he's probably looked via Google but maybe not with the correct "header".

Cheers:....LEE.
Lee Prescott

Post by Lee Prescott »

:D

Hi Peter B:

Grateful thanks for the info. you posted on here in answer to my query - seems it turned out perfectly.

He asked for your e-mail address so's he could thank you personally but of course, I don't have it (and wisely probably
such are not available via the Forums). So I pass his e-mail to me on to you below:-

]"Thanks very much my friend. I was astounded at all the different programs there are all with some sort of difference between them. Please thank your friend on my behalf or if you like send me his e-mail and I’ll thank him personally".

Baie Dankie

Tony
Peter B

Post by Peter B »

Hi Lee.

I'm pleased to hear that the information I provided was what your friend was looking for.

Regards
Peter.
My attempts at videos & AV sequences can be found on my website- http://www.dragon-sanctuary.co.uk