Looking for a Eumig

A forum to share ideas and opinions on the equipment and technical aspects of film, video and AV making.
granfer

Looking for a Eumig

Post by granfer »

I'm looking for a Eumig projector, doesn't have to be pristine so long as it is complete and works. Any one of three models would be suitable...S807D, S810D or S824 Sonomatic HQ. I would prefer to do a trade (I have a wide variety of Cine and Electronic Gear available) but would consider reasonable offers. Any offers to granfer(at)btinternet(dot)com

Thanks in anticipation,
Granfer
granfer

Re: Looking for a Eumig

Post by granfer »

In my last post I said... "doesn't have to be pristine". That was out of deference to the proud owners of such machines! Perhaps I should (at the risk of being thought to be using bad language) have said that "untidy" was OK. What I am looking for, as a minimum, is a machine that will "run", even poorly, but it must transport both gauges surely and without damage. It doesn't need to have a working amplifier (better if it's actually there!), but should have the magnetic heads intact. It doesn't need a lamp, nor even a lens, but it does need both gate assemblies and sprocket sets. That's my idea of "it needs to be complete"; the externals can be "tatty".
So anyone with one gathering dust because of it's condition or deficiencies should talk to me to see what we can agree. And, as I said before, I have plenty to offer in trade; what are you looking for?
Of course, the better the condition... that's a bonus!
granfer

Post by granfer »

Machine found, thanks for viewing!
Granfer
Dave Watterson

Post by Dave Watterson »

HURRAH!
Dave