PANASONIC CAMCORDER SPARE

A forum to share ideas and opinions on the equipment and technical aspects of film, video and AV making.
Pqtrick

PANASONIC CAMCORDER SPARE

Post by Pqtrick »

I have lost the eye cup to my camcorder. :( Does anyone have any contact details for Pansonic, either in the UK or Europe where I could obtain a replacement? I have looked on the net but have not been successful.
The camera is a Panasonic DVC30-E and the part number is VMG-1370. It can be generic or any type as long as does not have to be held on with sticky tape! Thanks. PW.
Graeme Webb

Post by Graeme Webb »

Have you tried calling these people:

http://www.creativevideo.co.uk/

I have found that they have had parts for bits of kit that I have wanted in the past, which they have not listed on their website.

Over the years I have found that even though people have on-line websites selling video stuff they don't always list the spares for equipment that are not current best sellers.

They will often take an offer as well.

G
Pqtrick

CAMCORDER SPARES

Post by Pqtrick »

Thanks for your post 'Graeme Webb'. Creative Video in Studley was my first port of call, in fact it is where I bought the camera from. However, I was not favoured with a reply from them. They may be worth another try to redeem themselves. Thanks anyway! Any more offers anywhere?. PW
Graeme Webb

Post by Graeme Webb »

I find that hardly any suppliers reply to emails or if they do it can be days or even weeks after the event, to a certain extent it makes a mockery of having a web presence. I don't think they realise what damage this does to their reputations.

That why I always call them