Its freezing out there.

IAC General Discussions
col lamb

Its freezing out there.

Post by col lamb »

So PMM are making a movie and some bright wag has the idea of some external night shots to add some ambiance.

We chose the coldest night of the year and as cameraman my little pinkies are still frozen.

Oh the joys of movie making!

Mental note......must remember to take more AA batteries for the lights next time.
Col Lamb
Preston, Lancashire.
FCPX, Edius6.02, and Premiere CS 5.5 user.
Find me on Facebook, Colin Lamb
Michael Slowe

Re: Its freezing out there.

Post by Michael Slowe »

Col, I know I shouldn't gloat but I can't resist telling you that 'my pinkies' are not at all frozen 2000 miles away in the British Virgin Islands! Not doing any filming but have just heard that I may be interviewed on BBC Radio 3 next week about a film of mine, 'The Last of The Wolfgang', because it's being shown at the cinema at Aldeburgh where a special event is being presented concerning the Amadeus String Quartet featured in my film. The broadcast is not certain yet, I'll post more if I hear.
col lamb

Post by col lamb »

Gloat away, just dont spill any of the Long Island Iced Teas.

Whilst your there with all the sand getting in the camera kit and Sun playing havoc with the settings, we are having a great time with the icy winds, ( do I sound convincing?)

Enjoy.
Col Lamb
Preston, Lancashire.
FCPX, Edius6.02, and Premiere CS 5.5 user.
Find me on Facebook, Colin Lamb
ned c

Post by ned c »

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7XB8B ... VQfQJOi4yA

Shot last week here in SW Utah where we are experiencing very pleasant weather, temperature 17 C and sunshine.

ned c
Michael Slowe

Post by Michael Slowe »

No Col, no camera gear, unless an iPhone counts as such. Never make a film on holiday, the two definitely don't mix. I have, however, been asked to report to Broadcasting House on Friday 13th (propitious?), to be interviewed on Radio Three's 'In Tune', goes out from 5pm, if anyone's interested. I don't think I'll get an opportunity to urge everyone to join the IAC but you never know!
TimStannard

Post by TimStannard »

And for those who miss it, it appears In Tune is available on BBC iPlayer
Tim
Proud to be an amateur film maker - I do it for the love of it