ON VIMEO ETC.

IAC General Discussions
Lee Prescott

ON VIMEO ETC.

Post by Lee Prescott »

ned c. ..... Regarding Lee's comments, a search through the various IAC Regional Newsletters brought to light a letter by Robbie Mac referring to judges unhelpful comments on a film by a group of young film makers; perhaps the same group. I would like to see the film and if it is up on a site the link would be appreciated.
8) I've opened this simply to avoid involving the thread re: Huey Walker's "FVM IaC Advert". and in answer to Ned C. reference to Vimeo etc. etc.
thereon to see the film referred to and especially in case Ned thinks I'm procrastinating, (Not So)....and with reference to Jonh Roberts
comment re type of competition.

I'll answer John first: Reference is to the Regional Competition which in this case is "judged" by "high level persons" from other regions! Nothing to do with inter / clubs, John.

Answering Ned is very slightly more awkward: It was fully intended to Internet the video but can't do so as yet, our Young actors involved are under 18 years of age, the Youngest boy is only 12 years old, very much a minor.... we have his parent's agreements but they have insisted, for personal reasons, that we do not release his film play images on the Internet. As you must appreciate, we have to respect their wishes. Hopefully, we might, eventually, manage to change this. There are in fact at this time, two films involved!

LEE.
John Roberts

Re: ON VIMEO ETC.

Post by John Roberts »

Oh no! Don't tell me I've waffled on about something I know nothing about again! I'll get a reputation, if I haven't already got one :lol: