'Extreme Weather/Natural/Eco Disaster' Footage Request

IAC General Discussions
John Roberts

'Extreme Weather/Natural/Eco Disaster' Footage Request

Post by John Roberts »

Hello to everyone :-)

Further to my recent thread about copyright-free footage, I'm putting out a call for anyone who might have any kind of footage resembling natural or ecological disasters, or extreme weather. Such as:

Storms, monsoon-type rain, floods, fire plus anything ecological such as rubbish dumps (household, tyres, cars, etc) oil spills, dead wildlife, dead trees or forests etc etc etc. Abroad or in the UK.

Image quality is unimportant and footage can be of any vintage - but in colour, please. Wobbly hand-held clips are fine (as most 'disaster' footage seems to be anyway) and any clips can be extremely brief as I intend to use them as a montage in a news report which is showing on a small TV screen in a room. Sound is also unimportant, I just need anything which might be visually usable.

In return, for any clips used I'll add the film-makers name to the credits, if he or she wants :lol:

Files can be uploaded to WeTransfer for free. I should be able to deal with any file type, however I would prefer short, trimmed clips of more or less of the footage I need. If in doubt, please PM me and I'll endeavour to explain things more fully.

Many thanks in anticipation - John