New music for film

IAC General Discussions
bobsongs

New music for film

Post by bobsongs »

Hi all,

It's a while since I ventured onto this forum, but I've been very busy!

I thought I would just come by to let you know that I have some new music available on my website.

I have a new instrumental album called "Haunted House" which is as you can probably guess a collection of spooky, suspense filled tracks - all very dramatic and theatrical!
I also have a new album of songs called "Ambition", which is an eclectic mixture of songs in different genres - pop, ballad, comedy.

You can listen to the whole album - every track all the way through so you can tell exactly what you're getting - or simply preview each track.

I can also score for film now, and have already composed soundtracks for a numbers of shorts (see "Credits" on the website)

But best of all each album is priced at £5.00 and individual tracks are priced at 79p so you can't do much better than that I think you'll agree!

Also, I have another collection of instrumentals on the way - but I'll let you all know when that's uploaded.

All I ask in return is that you give me a credit on your film and if possible a link to where it can be seen.

The link is http://www.bobsongsmusic.com

All the best Bob Chambers :D
Last edited by bobsongs on Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dave Watterson

Re: New music for film

Post by Dave Watterson »

It is some years since Bob first posted here, but at that time I bought and immediately used one of his tracks as part of a UNICA trailer.

Dave
bobsongs

Re: New music for film

Post by bobsongs »

Hi Dave,

I'd like to see that UNICA trailer if possible, is it available to watch on line? If not thanks anyway - I'm always thrilled when someone uses my music!

I forgot to say that the films I wrote original scores for were all done for FREE - I just love the challenge, and it's nice to see the finished project all come together.

If you go to my "credits" page http://www.bobsongsmusic.com/credits you can listen to a mix I've made of some of the scores that I've done to date, I'll put another mix up when I've completed a few more projects.

Incidentally, since I was last on this forum I've also acted in a few shorts and really enjoyed the experience, if you follow the link on the credits page for "Dice with death" you can see yours truly acting (hitch-hiker) as well as composing the score.

So if anyone needs an actor who can also compose a score for your film - get in touch!