Liquid to Media Composer Upgrade

IAC General Discussions
Mike Shaw

Liquid to Media Composer Upgrade

Post by Mike Shaw »

I'm posting this in case there are still any Liquid users who have not heard the news that registered users can upgrade to Media Composer (4, then 5) at an incredibly reduced cost on the full price of £2000+ - the cost of approx £415 includes MC4 with free upgrade to MC5, Boris Continuum Complete, Avid FX (I think that is Boris Red), Avid DVD (very powerful and versatile DVD creation program), Sorenson Squeeze (file conversion program integrated with Avid file types), 700 page + manuals (two), and so on.

The deal will be closing at the end of this month, and will never be repeated.

MC4 is the industry standard: it is used by major film Studios (and for 9 out of ten of the Oscar Nominations this year - including the 3D Avatar).

MC5 has easier usability and workflows far closer to those of Liquid as far as the timeline is concerned: check out these tutorials for an outline of the basic usage -
http://www.avid.com/US/resources/media- ... d-training
In particular, look at the capability of the product to achieve virtually any desired result.

It includes a dynamic titler (Marquee) capable of the most sophisticted title animations.

MC has incredible power, far more than any other editing program I have seen - and for the price which is about the same as Premiere or Edius - represents unbelievable value for money.

But remember, this is a once only - and soon to end - offer, made only to Liquid users who have registered their product. If you have Liquid, but not registered it, you might try to contact Marianna of Avid (marianna.montague at avid dot com ). Her help and support is legion.