Film Clips wanted

IAC General Discussions
Tony Grant

Film Clips wanted

Post by Tony Grant »

I am working with a small group of people who are developing a new website. Zibol, a learning portal, producing vivid online media content, including interactive games and video tutorials for the young with the purpose of firing their imaginations and stimulating their natural curiosity. By simultaneously informing, educating and entertaining, Zibol helps to harness a student’s youthful energy and innate desire to learn more. Zibol’s overarching goal is to enhance young persons’ understanding of the world around them.

You can find Zibol with the aid of Goggle; I believe I can not enter a web address on this page.

The project is based on a successful American site which deals with American history
Zibol will deal Dutch/Belgium and English History the pilot films will include Henry Hudson. and therefore London as a port We have already received confirmation from various professinal film companies to include clips from some historic feature films showing various historic moments.

I am editing the feature clips which will include footage from many places and lands. What I want is to develop a network of camera people who would be willing and able to give us some clips either by taking new film or searching old stuff they have taken. The subject matter will be varried and mostly scenic shots of historic locations.

The final clips that I will edit will be 1min to 3min and the content clips might be just a few seconds.

This is a non profit organisation so no easy money folks but your work will be credited to you.

Your thoughts on this type of operation would be greatfully received.

Tony