when you have a little time on your hands

A warm welcome to all. Here we talk about films, which people put onto YouTube or Vimeo and embed here. The idea is to allow useful, friendly discussion.
john ingham

when you have a little time on your hands

Post by john ingham »

well, you just work a few stock clips together and you take the micky out of a friend who can't keep still …with a little editing :lol:
you also amend a few clips that where a little wonky, from great comments and advice from this site,
then you add a little green screen of yourself ….

and come up with a little light hearted film :D

Keep trying, for one day you will get it right
FredD

Re: when you have a little time on your hands

Post by FredD »

Didn't know you played guitar John !!!! :shock:

Rock and roll mate !!!! 8)
"Films are never released, they escape !" Ben Burtt
Frank Maxwell

Post by Frank Maxwell »

It's a breath of fresh air to have some music which helps the video. God knows how many videos I have seen and the music is either well known or the same classical tempo.
When I looked at this video and listen to music the film which came into my head was?? "Mr Hulot Goes On Holiday".
Not a great video but pleasant to watch with music.
john ingham

Post by john ingham »

hello Fred, hope you are well mate, yes i play a little guitar and keyboard, not as good as my son, :lol: and my helen is classically train on the oboe, which means she also is very good on the saxophone, so together, we often manage to make a noise :D
helen can also write a score…. which she needs to translate into chords for me, as i can't read a not of music… :wink: we do actually have a lot of musicians in the family along with many friends who play… always good to have connections to music..
number one son purchased a wonderful yamaha keyboard, the sounds are amazing….

hi Frank, glad you enjoyed, i think having a love for music can often help when thinking of songs to go with certain scenes,
we have been working on a beautiful song, to go with a film we are working on, neither one is complete yet, but the song certainly sets the mood, a bit like the theme from Harry's game

certainly not a great film, just a few clips mixed in to gain a little extra experience in editing…. and also messing around with a little green screen
as they say……...practice, practice , practice

john
john ingham

Post by john ingham »

How times have changed,
here is my latest little film, its all part of our new life, this one is a little different, just put the camera into one place and kept rolling..we where far to busy to do anything else, this was our 1st experience in animal birth...

WARNING…bloody , guts and goat lady bits

Dave Watterson

Post by Dave Watterson »

I admit that I sometimes forget the importance of just this kind of video record. The event is important. That moment in your lives is what you want to remember. It does not have to be designed, edited and turned into art.

I bet lots of human mothers wish the process could be so quick and relatively easy!

So now we havw to refer to "John and the kids" !