Compilation of Films

A forum to share ideas and opinions on the equipment and technical aspects of film, video and AV making.
Alwyn Anne

Compilation of Films

Post by Alwyn Anne »

Hi. Does anyone know what programme to use whereby I can put several short club films onto one DVD, giving them titles etc. I have an old copy of Sonic My DVD but it is not compatible with Vista which is what I am using at the moment.

Thanks

Alwyn :?
Dave Watterson

Re: Compilation of Films

Post by Dave Watterson »

If you are working on a PC you can download the free program DVD Flick from http://www.dvdflick.net/

I have used this once or twice. It is not so swish looking as other tools and so far I have not attempted complicated menus with it ... but a straightforward list of films it can handle easily. It accepts different file types too.

As with ANY program you download, choose not to run it at once but to save it somewhere on your computer. Then ask your anti-virus program to check it - often that just means looking at the file in Windows Explorer and right-clicking, when virus check may be on the pop-up menu. Once it has the all-clear, go ahead.

- Dave
Alwyn Anne

Post by Alwyn Anne »

Thanks Dave, will give it a go.

Alwyn
Roy1

Post by Roy1 »

If all fails you could use the latest version of My DVD which is Roxio. I think you can get a trial period of it free. I used to use MYDVD and think it was the best of all the cheap programmes.
Alwyn Anne

Post by Alwyn Anne »

Thank you Roy.

Alwyn