BIAFF 2013 Films on line

A forum for sharing views on the art of film, video and AV sequence making as well as on competitions, judging and festivals.
TimStannard

BIAFF 2013 Films on line

Post by TimStannard »

Congratulations Dave & Jan on getting the links to so many BIAFF films up on line so quickly. Many thanks.
All I need is an uncomfortable chair and a queue for a cup of coffee and I can pretend I was there!
Tim
Proud to be an amateur film maker - I do it for the love of it
col lamb

Re: BIAFF 2013 Films on line

Post by col lamb »

Tim

For that ....I was nearly there feeling........there are a few things that you have to do.

1 - For that large screen experience place your uncomfortabe chair in such a position so your eyes are 3 times the diagonal width of your monitor away from the screen

2 - Crank up the sound unitl your ears hurt

3 - get another head (anyones will do) and have it in front of you either to the left or right (your choice)

4 - have the head move into a critical area of the screen at the moment you want a clear view

5 - have someone else sat next to you muttering....my movie was better than this.......this is not worth 4*........was your coffee cold.....that disco was noisy last night........wots for lunch...... etc

6 - at the end of each movie you also have to have a voice say........is XXXXXXX in the room for his/her certificate? (substitute name of movie maker instead of XXXXXXX)

7 - Now you are not going to like this one..............have someone else take control of your equipment and it is up to them to play the movies

Finally........enjoy there were some great movies

:lol:
Col Lamb
Preston, Lancashire.
FCPX, Edius6.02, and Premiere CS 5.5 user.
Find me on Facebook, Colin Lamb
Dave Watterson

Post by Dave Watterson »

I wish we had a LOL button!
TimStannard

Post by TimStannard »

Dave Watterson wrote:I wish we had a LOL button!
Quite agree. Brilliant, Col!
Tim
Proud to be an amateur film maker - I do it for the love of it