ECVS - Pilgrim Trust Award Competition 2013

A forum for sharing views on the art of film, video and AV sequence making as well as on competitions, judging and festivals.

Will you be entering a video for the Pilgrim Trust Competition?

1 Yes
No votes
2 No
100%
3 Don't know
No votes

Total votes: 1

edin

ECVS - Pilgrim Trust Award Competition 2013

Post by edin »

The Pilgrim Trust Award is an open competition for any video that embraces a Scottish subject. There are two prizes awarded to the winner - the winners trophy and an individual engraved quaich to keep.
The entry cut off date is the 22cd February, 2013. For rules and entry form see ECVS website at http://www.ecvs.co.uk.

[For those outside Scotland let me explain that a Quaich is a shallow silver(ish) bowl, often the size of a saucer with two handles. Its best use is to fill with whisky, sip some and pass it to the next person, who in turn sips and passes its on. They are a lovely trophy, even when dry, polished and hanging on the wall. - Editor.]
Willy

Re: ECVS - Pilgrim Trust Award Competition 2013

Post by Willy »

This is one of the most beautiful trophies that I could ever win thanks to my film "Highland Road", a documentary about wildlife in Scotland. Now I am tipsy from time to time. Glenmorangie is my favourite whisky. Cheers!
Love to all my Scottish friends.

By the way : I even climbed the Ben Nevis. I am very proud. But, yes, ... that was about 47 years ago.
The Pilgrim Trust Award Competition... It is worth entering your film into that competition.
Willy Van der Linden