REMOTE TRIVENTION

A forum for sharing views on the art of film, video and AV sequence making as well as on competitions, judging and festivals.
col lamb

REMOTE TRIVENTION

Post by col lamb »

For my sins I seem to have taken one step forward (or was I pushed) into putting together the Club programme for our upcoming season. Now the first two evenings are simple, the first one is always a welcome back, natter and presentation of trophy's and we may even get to see the winning movies again. The second night is always me rattling on about some subject, this year it is on MPEG encoding, DVD's and Blu-ray. After that I soon become unstuck, we have our competitions, visitiors, watching movies and practical nights, but I want more.

Then I had the bright idea of a REMOTE TRIVENTION, that is getting a couple of clubs who are not within practical travelling distance of Preston to each send in a 40 to 45 minute programme on MiniDV or DVD with any number of movies but with an individual movie run time limit of 15 minutes. A prize will each go to the winning club and the winning movie of the club in second place

Do I have any offers?

Please if you don't offer I'll only have to prattle on myself for the whole evening and I'm sure that the gang whould nail me to the rafters if I take over yet another evening :P

Regards

Col Lamb
Co-ersed Programme Secretary, Competitions Officer and jolly useful egg to have aropund (but teribble at spellling)
Preston Movie Makers
Col Lamb
Preston, Lancashire.
FCPX, Edius6.02, and Premiere CS 5.5 user.
Find me on Facebook, Colin Lamb