AMPS Awards/notes

A forum for sharing views on the art of film, video and AV sequence making as well as on competitions, judging and festivals.
ned c

AMPS Awards/notes

Post by ned c »

Apologies to all who submitted entries to the AMPS AIFVF, the awards and judges notes will be mailed out this week. The AMPS newsletter is also running late. Thanks for your patience.

ned c
Fingercuff

Re: AMPS Awards/notes

Post by Fingercuff »

No problems Ned! Looking forward to giving the judges notes a good read!!!
Michael Gough

Post by Michael Gough »

Hi Ned,

This was my first entry so I didn't know what to expect. I heard of my success from Dave. Looking forward to reading the words of wisdom of the judges from the other side of the pond.

Happy New Year.

Michael
Fingercuff

Post by Fingercuff »

Ned - Received the notes and awards this morning. A big thank you to the AMPS for the kind word about my work! Really chuffed!

Michael - I appear to have the notes for your film 'To the Gods' in my package. If required I can send them to you.
Michael Gough

Post by Michael Gough »

Hi Ned,

Thanks for the Awards and notes received about my film "To The Gods". I understand Fingercuff was sent some of my notes by mistake but I have sent him my address to post them on.

Thanks again for providing another opportunity for our films to be presented to wider audiences. I shall find something to enter again this year.

Cheers Michael
Willy

Post by Willy »

Michael Gough wrote:Hi Ned,

Thanks for the Awards and notes received about my film "To The Gods". I understand Fingercuff was sent some of my notes by mistake but I have sent him my address to post them on.

Thanks again for providing another opportunity for our films to be presented to wider audiences. I shall find something to enter again this year.

Cheers Michael
Dear Ned,
My friend René Van Vaerenbergh called me yesterday. He received his AMPS- trophies for "Life After the War". I think that was the title of his film about his trip to Vietnam. He is very happy with them. He has also entered two films for BIAFF. René even organized a Guernsey night in his club in Mechelen. He is the new president of Mecina (Mechelen Amateur Cine Club). He showed some films that won awards in Guernsey. It was excellent publicity for the archipelago and the Lily.

Also congratulations to you, Michael. You always have wonderful films at the international British Festivals. Give also my kind regards to Linda. I remember the time when she was chairman (or is it 'chairwoman' or 'chairlady' in English ?) of the IAC. I remember you were even in Stirling when I showed some Belgian films in the Far North.
Willy Van der Linden